Many times it is easy to get lost among both club and golf equipment available like the best golf swing analyzer, and make mistakes when buying. So here are some tips that should be taken into account when buying our golf kit.
It’s Us And Our Circumstances
If we want to buy golf clubs intelligently, we must be very objective with ourselves. We must be clear about two things: that our swing is unique and that our focus and dedication to the sport are very personal.
These aspects make us different from any other player, unfortunately, they leave us alone in the arduous task of acquiring new equipment. Soon we will serve the reviews, the opinions of friends or “hot lists” material … just us and only us that we should value and comment.
To start the buying process there are a number of fundamental questions we must ask and discuss with our trusted supplier. They may seem superfluous questions, but offer really good to compare and make a right decision information:
- How much time we devote to golf? It has nothing to do with being a player weekend, to do it four times a week
- Do we train? You can not do years peguemos a ball on the practice field, or on the contrary, we train regularly and even we are taking classes
- Our swing. It is very different face a club purchase if you already have a swing with some consistency if we are making tweaks swing or even laying the foundations of our movement
- What kind of player we? We may be a competitive golfer who wants to improve their results, or that we are satisfied with our level of play and do not want or can improve
- Physical problems? Obviously any physical limitations or even the tendency to possible discomfort, greatly influences the decision of the material that we buy
- All these aspects provide an interesting starting point to determine which material can adapt to us.
Brands: Not Prejudge
The brand marketing can get very hurt purchasing decisions. All manufacturers try to transmit certain values that connect us. They can sell a very technological, or juvenile, or classical, purist even elitist and exclusive image, or … But what does this have something to do with how well we can do your clubs? … Definitely not.
When we talk about brands, all the material is good and has a similar quality standards.
The council … When assessing the golf brands not prejudge be open to try more than one brand before buying.
The Hardness Of Our Rods Must Be
This is one of the great difficulties buyer of golf clubs. And it is for two reasons: first, because we tend to believe that we play a hardness of certain rod, and secondly because manufacturers seasick a lot with this.
We must start from the basis that the famous calluses that usually appear in the (regular, stiff, senior, etc.) rods are a standard of the industry guidance only. The rods rely heavily on brand segment each target player’s stick or even marketing.
Therefore, we banish thoughts … Forget predefined say, “I always play stiff rods”. Let’s try different bars and we realize that depending on the brand, the model and the range is likely to relocate us some surprise.
Clubs: How Far To Go
The club heads have undergone a tremendous evolution. Thanks to the engineers, most current designs we provide a permissive and more than enough performance for the amateur player heads.
Generally speaking, it is desirable to determine the optimum type of head depending on our current level, our aspirations, our real possibilities for improvement and, finally, our type of game.
Ideally sticks go changing as our swing and our standard of play are changing … But how to change clubs every 6,12 or 18 months is not accessible to all, it is reasonable to buy a club level we can amortize longer.
The vendor’s talk, let’s give all the information possible so he can advise us a few heads and then probémoslas as objectively as possible.
Vara + Head = Brat …
There is much controversy about whether a stick is more important the rod or head … The most important thing is the whole. When we hit the ball we do it with a golf club, and each of its components has certain characteristics that act in unison to form a own to set characteristics.
To make things easier is important to know the properties of both poles as heads and that’s what the stores specialized courses, which have qualified professionals … sure our trusted seller knows from experience as yield different combinations of heads and rods, and will help us identify those most interesting for us to test combinations are.
Radars: The Eye That Sees Everything
Technology is advancing rapidly and the world of golf this is no exception. Some years ago the radars began to be used by game brands both to assess the performance of their products to support your professional staff. Currently in some stores it is working with these same radars.
The use of a radar can help a lot when choosing the right clubs. The recommendation is that all those clubs that have been selecting previously, we stay with that feeling better produce us when moving and when to hit the ball … Then the cold data of a good radar can tip the balance towards one model or another.
The process of fitting it simply chasing the golf club which conform to the player and not the reverse. The degree of sophistication of a fitting can be very variable. Staying at one level or another depends on the consistency of the player. Some examples:
- At a high handicap it is presupposed little consistency in your swing. In this case a static fitting would be more than enough … simply must take a couple of steps to determine whether our physical, it behooves any change in the length of the rods or lie
- As consistency increases the level of the player it is interesting, in addition to the static fitting, raise a dynamic fitting that is to see how and where we hit the ball. Accordingly, specifications conform obtained in the static fitting
Finally, one last tip. Do not forget that the purchase of any golf club involves a payment in addition to more or less significant-investment in our game. Acquire sticks that fit us well will improve our course, we will enjoy more and we will not have wasted our money away …Comments Off on 7 TIPS FOR BUYING GOLF EQUIPMENT